Tandridge is working to help promote local businesses planning to reopen from 15 June. If you’re planning to reopen, please let the team know when, and they will tell residents using their newsletters and social media channels. E-mail email@example.com with your details.
Guidance for employers and employees, including for non-essential retail, about how to work safely during the pandemic is available, which you might find helpful.
A reopening checklist is also available to help food businesses reopen safely following any temporary closure.
- Extension to Self-employed Income Support Scheme
- Increased flexibility to bring back furloughed workers
- Financial help is available – 436 businesses still eligible to apply for business grants
- Help for businesses not eligible for grants
- Free advice available for businesses