Tandridge District Council
Election of Parish Councillors
for the Parish and Parish Wards listed below:
Number of Councillors to be elected
|Parish of Bletchingley
|Parish of Burstow
|Chaldon Village Council
|Chelsham & Farleigh Parish, Chelsham Ward
|Chelsham & Farleigh Parish, Farleigh Ward
|Parish of Crowhurst
|Dormansland Parish, Dormans Park Ward
|Dormansland Parish, Dormansland Ward
|Parish of Felbridge
|Godstone Parish, North Ward
|Godstone Parish, Central Ward
|Godstone Parish, South Ward
|Parish of Horne
|Parish of Limpsfield
|Lingfield Parish, Lingfield Ward
|Lingfield Parish, Felcourt Ward
|Parish of Nutfield
|Parish of Outwood
|Oxted Parish, North Ward
|Oxted Parish, South Ward
|Parish of Tandridge
|Parish of Tatsfield
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below or online at www.electoralcommission.org.uk.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the address shown below, between 10:00 and 16:00 on any working day after the date of this notice, but not later than 4pm on Tuesday, 4 April 2023.
- If any election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday 4 May 2023.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 12 midnight on Monday, 17 April 2023. Applications can be made online: www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
- New applications to vote by post or changes to existing postal or proxy arrangements including cancellation or re-direction, must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on Tuesday, 18 April 2023 if they are to be effective for this election.
- Applications for a Voter Authority Certificate or an Anonymous Elector’s Document valid for this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023. Applications can be made online: www.gov.uk/apply-for-photo-id-voter-authority-certificate.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of occupation, service or employment or a medical condition, illness or disability arising after 5pm on Tuesday, 25 April 2023 is not later than 5pm on Thursday, 4 May 2023.
District Council elections also take place on the same day – see the district council notice below.