The grants will be awarded early in 2023 to local charities and voluntary groups that demonstrate the work they do improves the health and wellbeing of people living in the district.
Eligible organisations are invited to apply for funding of up to £2,000 towards initiatives which will directly benefit residents in the district through one or more of the following activities:
- Support people to be able to live independently for as long as possible.
- Support people to improve their emotional and physical health.
- Target services at under-represented and / or hard to reach groups.
- Effectively safeguard people from abuse, neglect or poor treatment.
- Reduce social isolation.
- Help reduce reliance on alternative, higher cost state interventions.
- Support and enable carers to carry on caring for as long as possible.
Applications must be submitted by Wednesday 30 November. The grant allocations will be decided by the Tandridge Health and Wellbeing Board in January 2023.
The overall fund available is raised by people buying weekly tickets for the Tandridge Together Lottery.